"Dalam Hidup Santai Hampir Tidak Ada"

Friday, April 3, 2020

Narrative text

Narrative text dalam postingan ini merupakan cerita karangan dari saya sendiri dan tidak benar benar ada. berikut contoh narrative text 

PULAU KOLOKATUNG KLANE MLAKE BEMBENG

           Someday ,there lived a wise king named Ancemon Traksana .He was a king of Jann kingdom .He had a brother named Ancimin Traksini  and they had a lot of soldiers, not only humans but also animals.

        One day, Kolokatung klane mlake bembeng  the king of  Sumir kingdom wanted to unite Jann kingdom and Sumir kingdom. So she invited Ancemon Traksana and his brother to come to her kingdom. Ancemon agreed ,finally he came to Sumir kingdom with Ancimin .They arranged the meeting.

         “heyy Ancemon ,I don’t want your kingdom shattered because I know , you lead your kingdom is worse than me, so I want to unite your kingdom with my kingdom, and as a repayment I will give you 500 kg golds “ said the queen.

          With his prudence he replied “ I am sorry Kolokatung klane mlake bembeng , I have tried to be a wise, fair, and good king. I realize my kingdom is narrower than your kingdom and my kingdom also was poorer than your kingdom, but it can not guarantee populace properity. I am sorry I can not accept your gift and I must be refuse your request”.

          Afterwards, Ancemon came back to his kingdom with his brother. Previously ancimin had known ,kolokatung  would attack him and Ancemon, so Ancimin gave an information to the Jann kingdom for sent 500 cavalries and 500 lions troop to Sumir kingdom, and in the middle of a trip they was attacked by 1000 soldiers of Sumir kingdom.The cavalries and the lions troop could defeat the soldier of Sumir kingdom,  kolokatung worried if her soldiers would lose.

         So kolokatung apologized to Ancemon and Ancimin but that was a sham. when kolokatung would apologize, he stabbed them but his sword couldn’t penetrate their body, subsequently They fought with kolokatung klane mlake bembeng. A war occured again, at length they won and Kolokatung was dead. Beside that the cavalries and the lions troop could defeat the soldiers of Sumir kingdom.

          Finally, the king was buried by her populace, and her kingdom destroyed by the king’s enemy. As time goes on, much people call that place “PULAU KOLOKATUNG KLANE MLAKE BEMBENG”.

fyi: Teks diatas tidak benar adany, itu hanya karangan belaka sebagai contoh narrative text.

No comments: